(Available in Croydon & South East London)
Have you heard that Croydon will be applying for City status?
Croydon and its neighbouring areas are on the cusp of making home owners a lot of money. In fact, it’s the one most lucrative locations to invest in property in the United Kingdom at the moment.
Are you someone looking to invest in property or buy a new home but simply do not have the time to search hundreds of properties on the web, visit dozens of properties in person and deal with the back and forth negotiations in securing a purchase? We are here to help you find the perfect property to serve you as a fantastic investment, whether that’s as your home or for your buy to let portfolio.
As well as Croydon, Our Property Finding service is also available in the South East London area.
- We provide a complimentary consultation to discuss your requirements and needs. At this point we also establish if your purchase is for your main residence or if you are looking for an investment opportunity. We discuss your budget for both purchase and renovations if they are needed along with any local amenity requirements.
- We can also take you on a local area orientation.
- We will use our vast network of agents and contacts to arrange viewings often before they hit the open market.
- We will attend all of the viewings on your behalf and only bring you a shortlist of the best investments that best suit your requirements for you to choose from. At this point you may wish to visit the property yourself if this is not possible we will send a selection of images and a floor plan for your consideration.
- We will manage price negotiations and use our experience and market knowledge to agree the best deal possible on your purchase price.
- Once an offer has been accepted we will arrange your building survey, structural engineer survey, lease extension survey, liaise with the estate agent, the seller and any other parties as necessary.
- We will then assist you in managing all correspondence with your chosen solicitor regarding your purchase. We can also choose a solicitor for you should this be required.
- We can also manage lease extension negotiations on your behalf as an additional service.
- We will only complete our work at exchange of contracts.
PROPERTY SEARCH FEE: £1,000.00 (up to 3 months search time)
SECONDARY SEARCH FEE: £750.00 (3 months additional search time)
Please Note: These fees must be paid upfront & they are non-refundable & fees are capped at £1,750.
SUCCESS FEE: 2% of purchase price
LEASE EXTENSION FEE: £1,000.00 (Assistance with lease extensions)