We work with you to create a space that you can be proud to show off, that you love coming home too and that most importantly works for your household. We can simply handle your redecoration or we can also fully furnish your space down
to the finest details providing you with a turn key experience.
Should you require Interior design for maximising your investment potential in the buy to let market or to maximise your resale value, we can deliver the perfect spec and finishes to suit your end goal.
- We will provide a consultation to discuss your interior aspirations and to understand how you will be using the space to suit your lifestyle.
- We will present the concept designs, consisting of floor plans illustrating the proposed furniture layouts and a mood board presentation containing samples of the proposed finishes as well as imagery of suggested furniture and joinery concepts.
The service will then include…
- Client consultation – focusing on how the client wishes to use the property, their personal style, lifestyle and aspirations.
- Presenting design mood boards
- Wall and Floor coverings
- Lighting Design
- Skirting & architraves
- Bespoke Carpentry
- Art Selection
- Mirror Installations
- Furnishing the space
- Soft Furnishing
- Bathroom Design
- Kitchen & Utility room Design
- Accessories & finishing touches
- Interior design reports
CONSULTATION FEE:– £250.00 (Redeemable against the design fee)
DESIGN FEE: £250.00 upwards per room, depending on the size and complexity of the room and the design
*20% of total spend (Including all purchases & installation costs)
*25% of total spend on bespoke items, custom pieces, specially sourced items and antiques